Africa | Argentina | Asia | Australia | Austria | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | China | Colombia | Czechia | Denmark | Eastern Europe | Europe | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Hungary | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Japan | Korea, Republic of | Latin America | Latvia | Mexico | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Philippines | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Russia | Scandinavia | Slovenia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Turkey | United Kingdom | United States | Uruguay
- Center for Business History The Center for Business History at Copenhagen Business School (CBS), was established in 1999 in order to strengthen the historical dimension of CBS research and teaching.
The Center for Business History faculty conducts methodologically and theoretically based research into the historical development of the modern enterprise and its business environment. In this, the enterprise is examined within its economic, political, social, conceptual, cultural and institutional context. The results of the research is communicated to the research community as well as to the public.
- Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen. Publications
- Price History Group Department of History, University of Copenhagen. Research and sources for the history of prices and wages in Denmark 1660-1800.
- The Price History Group, Department of History, University of Copenhagen
Archives and Libraries
- arkivalieronline.dk The Danish State Archives Filming Centre digitises parish registers and population censuses in order to make them accessible via the Internet.
- Danish National Research Database
- DANPA Danmarks Nationale Privatarkivdatabase. Danish private archives from a variety of persons, societies, organizations, institutions, businesses, shops etc. are collected and preserved by a great number of cultural institutions.
- Erhvervsarkivet (Århus), the Danish National Business Archives. General holdings information.
Last updated 15 October 2012